My site is unavailable to me

My site is unavailable to me

by Dean Kephart -
Number of replies: 9

I tried to enter my site this morning to register more students and I got this message:

This page isn't working. dyl.moodlecloud.com is currently unable to handle this request.

What do I do. I have students waiting to enter the course.

Thanks

Dean

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dean Kephart

Re: My site is unavailable to me

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Moving to MoodleCloud forum...
In reply to Howard Miller

by Monty Bhatia -
Our site is having similar issue; it is giving 503 error; so maybe not isolated.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Monty Bhatia

by Dean Kephart -
same error message

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:16 AM Monty Bhatia (via Moodle.org) <
In reply to Monty Bhatia

by Kelly Wiens -
Me, three. Any update on this Production-Environment issue?
I have the same error messages as both Dean & Monty:
This page isn’t working
computronix.moodle.school is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 503
In reply to Monty Bhatia

by Kelly Wiens -
Hi, below is the collection of hyperlinks to all 3 Moodle Cloud Forum Discussions, plus the one Moodle Tracker Issue that describe this exact same problem. I will post this message on all 3 Forum discussions (thx Monty for being proactive about that!) so that if you subscribe to all of them, you will be sure to get the latest news.

Upvote JC's Moodle Tracker Bug:

Subscribe to Moodle Forum Discussions:
In reply to Kelly Wiens

by Kelly Wiens -
sorry, my subscribe links all go to the same forum discussion, the last one "MoodleCloud site down". I'm not going to spend the time to redo it, I'll let you subscribe on your own if you would like that. sorry!
In reply to Dean Kephart

by Kevin Handy -

Man, I'm getting the same error. Any earthly idea what's going on. Sounds like they have some pretty big server issues if so many are impacted. Why does the service page say that the site is up and running? Obviously not. Plus no response thus far. I filed a case on this as well. I'm a bit shocked this hasn't set off text messages with server support people all over Australia at this point. I am brand new so I'm super disappointed at this juncture. I honestly thought: wow these people are it man. They know their stuff. I went for a hosted solution because I expected 99.9999% up time. Lesson learned I guess.

In reply to Dean Kephart

by Hieu Cooney -

We are experiencing the same issue. Are there any updates or an ETA when this will be resolved?

HTTP ERROR 503
In reply to Hieu Cooney

by Kelly Wiens -
my site is UP!
thx MoodleCloud, I'm sure this was stressful for you, too.