Hide All courses section and leave only my courses

Hide All courses section and leave only my courses

by Rares Biris -
Number of replies: 3

Is there a way to hide in the page/course/index.php, where there are 2 tabs: Courses and My courses, the Courses section? I would want users to only see My courses section and not the Courses section(where a user can see all courses). If this is hard, I would want at least when getting to the page, to load My courses section ifrst instead of Courses. Is this possible?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rares Biris

Re: Hide All courses section and leave only my courses

by Moumita Adak -
Hi,
It will be very helpful if you share with me the name of which theme you are using and from where you want to hide the Courses tab.
In reply to Moumita Adak

by Rares Biris -
Hello, I am using the Remui Theme. After login, you are redirect to dashboard where you can see only the enrolled courses. But there is a link " See all courses" that leads to the course page. There it appears 2 tabs: Courses and My courses. I would want to hide The Courses tab along with the courses content and only display my courses. I would want this only for authenticated students. As an admin I would want to see all.
In reply to Rares Biris

by Moumita Adak -
Sorry, I can't check this because it is a paid theme. Please contact the Remui Theme team.