The Dialog Cards activity is buggy on my smartphone

The Dialog Cards activity is buggy on my smartphone

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Not sure if this buggy behaviour is due to H5P or Moodle Mobile App or my brand of smartphone, but here is the story.

On my Moodle test site I have created a sample Dialog Cards activity, "re-used" from the H5P website examples.

• You can view it here: http://www.rezeau.org/moodle/
  • go to Test Course 1
  • in the H5P activities section, click "Dialog Cards - Learn Spanish berry names".
  • Test it by clicking the Turn, the Previous and Next buttons etc.

Now test it in the Moodle Mobile App if you have installed it on a tablet or a mobile phone.

Here are my findings:

• Samsung Galaxy tab S2 tablet : works as expected
  • Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile phone: Only the Previous and Next buttons work. The Turn button does not work!

Before I report this in the Moodle bug tracker (or/and the H5P tracker), I would need more tests, on different kind of tablets & phones.

Looking forward to your participation. Please give all the relevant details of your device!

Joseph

PS.- Attached screenshot of the Dialog Cards activity in Moodle Mobile App on my Samsung mobile phone.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: The Dialog Cards activity is buggy on my smartphone

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
BUMP!
Any volunteers to test this problem on their smartphones?
Thanks in advance!

by Joseph Rézeau -
I've had 2 answers on the French forum so far. The "Turn" button works OK on these smartphones:
  • Xiaomi Redmi S2
  • iPhone 6s
Joseph

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi,

Also tested OK on a Samsung Galaxy A5.

Séverin