Exporting responses with extra user profile fields

Exporting responses with extra user profile fields

by Pieterjan Heyse -
Number of replies: 4

We upgraded from Moodle 3.3 to 3.7 a couple of weeks ago. Since the upgrade we no longer see the extra user profile fields in our exports (esp. interested in the department field). Has anyone seen this behavior or what can I do to debug this?

This is the configuration of the site wide gradebook settings: 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pieterjan Heyse

Re: Exporting responses with extra user profile fields

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The quiz reports were made consistent with other bits of Moodle. The setting that controls which columns are included in the export is under Admin -> Users -> Permissions -> User policies -> Show user identity.

(I don't know why there is a separate setting for gradebook. There probably should not be.)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Pieterjan Heyse -

Ok, thanks. It's confusing then that those options exist. Is it useful that I open a feature request in the tracker to ask for removal of those 2 options in the gradebook? 

In reply to Pieterjan Heyse

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Raising a tracker issue (if one does not already exist) would be good.