H5P Atto button (to embed H5P anywhere)

H5P Atto button (to embed H5P anywhere)

by Nadav Kavalerchik -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
An ATTO H5P button (plugin), that display the list of all H5P activities in the course, and allow the teacher to choose one and embed it anywhere. https://github.com/nadavkav/moodle-atto_hvp

It was originally intended for embedding H5P activities into Quiz questions. but you can use it anywhere. also, you might like to set the state of a H5P activity to "available to students but not visible on course page". so it will not confuse the students.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Nadav Kavalerchik

Re: H5P Atto button (to embed H5P anywhere)

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers
Nadav,

This is excellent, thanks for developing this. I have had people using the H5P embed plugin to do this, also using the stealth activities as a basis, for instance to embed them in Lesson pages, but they still have to put in the codes manually. This makes it much simpler.

Randy
In reply to Randy Thornton

Re: H5P Atto button (to embed H5P anywhere)

by Nadav Kavalerchik -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Enjoy

I am only sorry I was not aware of this H5P forum on moodle.org sooner, as I was posting announcements of this plugin on the H5P forums, and H5P github relevant issues.