do moodle has pdf viewr ?

do moodle has pdf viewr ?

de Mohammad Nabil -
Número de respuestas: 2
Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers

i can upoad a  mp4 video so that it run in my moodel site directly without need an external player or download the file , i want to do the same with pdf files , i tried to upload it , but when i test it , i got a download option instead of viewing it ( on mobile ) while open the pdf on windows firefox( it  depend on the browser )
is there is a tool that open the pdf in mobile whateever the browser

Promedio de valoraciones: -
En respuesta a Mohammad Nabil

Re: do moodle has pdf viewr ?

de Joost Elshoff -
Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Testers
Hi!
The mod_resource (File in the activity picker) is the one to have a look at. If you set the display options for the file to appear in browser, the pdf should automatically display using the browser's own pdf viewer/interpreter.

Either add the mod_resource through the activity picker, then set the appropriate display options, or drag-drop the pdf to your course page, then edit settings to get to the display options.

If the 'In browser' option does not appear, go to Site administration > Plugins > Activity modules > File (mod_resource) and make the display options available.

Also, have a look at the Moodle Docs on this module: https://docs.moodle.org/37/en/File_resource