Installation Help - Error column d.adsrc does not exist

Installation Help - Error column d.adsrc does not exist

by Sahara Sena -
Number of replies: 4

I've been trying to install Moodle 3.7.2+ on a FreeBSD server (12.0-RELEASE) with PostgreSQL 12.0, Nginx 1.16.1, and PHP-7.3. 

I keep receiving the same error at the same stage no matter what I try. (attached) 

Error message

I've tried using the git version of the 3.7.2_STABLE branch and downloading the release manually. I've also tried using the web install and the admin/cli method. 

I've tested the PHP connection and it's working fine. I've checked and the moodledata files and SQL tables are created by the installer. I've spent the better part of the weekend trying everything to resolve this. 

I'm at a loss about what to do about this. Any pointers?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sahara Sena

Re: Installation Help - Error column d.adsrc does not exist

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Wasn't Postgres 12 released last week?

My assumption is that this is some incompatibility between Moodle and the latest version of Postgres. You might well be the first person to try it.

Personally, I would log a bug report in the tracker and roll back Postgres to a less bleeding-edge version.
In reply to Howard Miller

by Sahara Sena -
Will give that a go, thanks.
In reply to Sahara Sena

by Alex Black -
Have you managed to solve this? I am facing the same issue on Moodle 3.8.1+ (Build: 20200117).