Adaptable 2.1.0 Support Thread

Re: Adaptable 2.1.0 Support Thread

by Jesús Palma -
Number of replies: 4
Hi Jez,

Moodle 3.7.2 (Build: 20190909) - Adaptable 2.1.0 (2019072500)

I have a problem with the HTML code and the updating when there was "h5" code I see that symbol too

Then other problem that I can't see if is solved, cause I read something in this foro about the blocks. But my problem is when I want to add a block I mark it but it doesn't appear. I don't think that is normal.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance
In reply to Jesús Palma

by Jez H -
Sorry I am not sure what the issue you are reporting is, the icon you are showing is for a menu so it should be clickable and expand the navigation.

If you are using the version off Moodle.Org that has a problem where that icon shows even if you are not logged in and thus shows an empty menu.

We fixed that issue but have not released an update here on Moodle.Org yet.

If you have a test system could you test the latest version and let us know if it is better now, not DO NOT put this on your live site, only use this on a test system:

https://gitlab.com/3bits/moodle-theme_adaptable2/-/archive/master/moodle-theme_adaptable2-master.zip
In reply to Jez H

by Jesús Palma -
Thank you Jez,

Is an empty menu that is showed when I try to put a "h5" code on HTML texts.

I don't have a test system, I'll wait 'till de official.

The problem with getting the blocks is fixed in the test version too?
In reply to Jesús Palma

by Jez H -
Hi Jesus,

What was that screen shot you posted, a block header?
If so I mistook it for something else.

I believe all issues with block headers are resolved, however, if you were adding your own HTML into a block that could have been the cause of the problem as opposed to the theme.

The best way to test that is to switch to another theme and test that.

Again I am pretty sure there are no issues left with blocks in the latest version we have.
In reply to Jez H

by Jesús Palma -
Is a label, only when I put "h5" code to make the text bigger.

With other theme I can see it without the "menu"

But with adaptable I see the menu:

Other thing, adding blocks, I can do that with other theme but not with adaptable theme.

And finally a problem that is from moodle is when I try to calificate some student I only can do it manually in quick califications, not clicking on calificate.

Sorry if you don't understand something tell me, and I try to explain better.