Drag and Drop - Text not wrapping in text box for choices

Re: Drag and Drop - Text not wrapping in text box for choices

by Martin Mastny -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Testers

Hello Liam and others,

I also faced this issue (not me personally, but one of our teachers) and I was thinking that this could be solved in a simple way. The white boxes with actual answers are always below the question text (is it right?) so the size of these does not matter and could be spanned across multiple lines if the width of the text is greater than one line(left part of attached picture). The problem is, that each answer box will now be different size and if we make those drop places the same size, then it would be clear which answer belongs to which box. But what if we make the drop boxes all the same size (about a size of a single word, spanning only one line in height)? If the user drags the answer onto the drop box, the answer will squash into the box(middle part of attached picture), leaving only first couple of words visible and if the user wants to check he/she needs to hover this drop box and the whole thing pops over the rest of the text(right part of attached picture).

I dont know this qestion type very well,so I'm asking anyone if my assumptions are right or if there are any limitations.

Thanks for your suggestions

Martin

Attachment ddtext.jpg