Moodle 3.6.5+ (Build: 20190801)
MariaDB 10.0.38, Type: InnoDB, Collation: utf8_unicode_ci
I created a course and wanted to test backup and restore of the course before adding any specific activities or enrolling any users; no gradebook yet either, just a simple create with 4 sections and the default Forum announcements activity.
For the backup, all settings were checked except "IMS Common Cartridge 1.1" and "Anonymize user information". Also, the backup did not include competencies. I checked the other user, logs, and grades settings even though no users or activities yet. The backup completed successfully.
I then proceeded to Restore from the Course backup area. I did not download or upload a backup file.
I tried to restore twice: 1) selecting "Restore into this course" and 2) selecting "Restore into an existing course". Both as "delete and replace." The restore settings were all checked and "Yes, but only if users are included." on the dropdown.
On the restore's Course settings page, I selected "Yes" for Overwrite course configuration, and left everything else alone. I wasn't sure if I should do this since I was deleting and replacing, but went ahead anyway with "Yes".
I get the following error for tests 1) and 2):
Debug info: Table 'xxxx_moodyyy.mdl_workshop_submissions' doesn't exist
SELECT t.id, t.content, t.feedbackauthor
FROM mdl_workshop_submissions t
JOIN mdl_backup_ids_temp b ON b.newitemid = t.id
WHERE b.backupid = ?
AND b.itemname = ?
0 => '8c3cd2aa64916c396d925c7c9472d1d0',
1 => 'workshop_submission',
Error code: dmlreadexception
- line 486 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
- line 1184 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 103 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_content.class.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_recordset_sql()
- line 72 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_content.class.php: call to restore_decode_content->get_iterator()
- line 81 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_processor.class.php: call to restore_decode_content->process()
- line 769 of /backup/moodle2/restore_stepslib.php: call to restore_decode_processor->execute()
- line 34 of /backup/util/plan/restore_execution_step.class.php: call to restore_decode_interlinks->define_execution()
- line 181 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to restore_execution_step->execute()
- line 178 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()
- line 168 of /backup/util/plan/restore_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()
- line 339 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_plan->execute()
- line 224 of /backup/util/ui/restore_ui.class.php: call to restore_controller->execute_plan()
- line 135 of /backup/restore.php: call to restore_ui->execute()
Using PHPMyAdmin I could not find the mdl_workshop_submissions table. The table is missing.
Any insights you may have as to why the table is missing along with how to fix this would be appreciated. I'll be happy to follow any additional instructions to debug this as well.