BBB Error

BBB Error

by James Asante -
Number of replies: 4

Hi All

I have just installed BBB in my Moodle 3.7. Getting the error "Invalid module ID: {$a}" when creating a session. 

Any help?

Regards

James

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Asante

Re: BBB Error

by Jesus Federico -
Picture of Plugin developers
Hey James,

Can you be more specific?

What version of the plugin did you install?

By creating a session you mean, addin g a new instance of BigBlueButtonBN into Moodle content or Joining the BBB meeting?

If you explain a little more what you did and how you did it, more chances that we can help.

JF
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jesus Federico

by Mesut Aydemir -
Hi Jesus,
This error occurs when you choose "Send notification" during creation of BigBlueButton instance. If you don't choose "Send notification" option, it works.

I suspected translation files; however, it seems it has nothing to do with translation files. Additionally, after creating the BigBlueButton instance without choosing "Send notification" option, you can edit the same instance and choose "Send notification" option this time with no errors.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to James Asante

by Urbano Matos -

I'm also having this problem with BBB, the same message appears, even if I'm not using the module, just let me enter the course that is using the plugin.
Do you already have a solution for this?

In reply to Urbano Matos

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi,

Please provide (much) more information, like Moodle version, BigBlueButtonBN's plugin version, which BigBlueButton server you use...

More information provided, more chance to have a quick and efficient solution ; at the opposite, no information, no solution...

Séverin