What are the valid fieldnames for gradebook export?

What are the valid fieldnames for gradebook export?

by Alistair Spooner -
Number of replies: 3

Hi there,
We need to export gradebook data to offline for compliance reasons. The default export to excel doesn't include all the fields of the gradebook. In Admin>Grades>settings, there is an editible setting:
Grade export user profile fields (grade_export_userprofilefields), that has the default fieldnames:  firstname,lastname,idnumber,institution,department,email , and allows you to modify or add others.
I have scoured the help. forums and dcoumentation but so far I can't find any list or mention of the other fieldnames that the gradebook uses to match its column headers. These aren't custom fields, but are ones that are captured and displayed by default in the gradebook columns for an assignment.
The fieldnames specifically that I need (from the gradebook column headers) are: "Last modified (submission)" and "Last modified (grade)" Both are timedate (it's ok if it outputs in unix time format).
Any help would be most appreciated. 

I'm using the latest version of Moodle, 3.7.1

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alistair Spooner

Re: What are the valid fieldnames for gradebook export?

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
For the course, select Grade administration>User report> Export>Excel spreadsheet.
Select all the Grade items to be included. My column heading all appear as expected.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by Alistair Spooner -
Yes, these are the default export fieldnames as above. My question was how to include other data captured like "Last modified (submission)" and "Last modified (grade)"
In reply to Alistair Spooner

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hello Alistair,

I am so sorry, my response was not helpful at all. Perhaps the Moodle Gradebook forum guru's are better resources of information.

Kind Regards.