Uploaded images not showing

Uploaded images not showing

by sean monaghen -
Number of replies: 2
I am using moodle with my photography students. I would like them to upload a picture for peer evaluation.

Is it possible for images that are uploaded to appear in the same window as the evalualtion dialog. Right now I get a frame at the bottom of the screen that has a link to the picture that causes web browsers to download the image to the computer's default download location. I would like the students to look at the image while filling out the evaluation
Average of ratings: -
In reply to sean monaghen

Re: Uploaded images not showing

by John Blake -
Hello Sean,

We are offering Photography in science here at our school in North Carolina.

I have been able to include images in the Lesson module of Moodle, but have not tried the workshop module.  I have my images stored on a school server and just click the picture frame icon and they work, but I am sure you already have tried that...

If I have a second, I will give it a try to see if I can embed images in a workshop activity.  Let you know what I find...cool
In reply to John Blake

Re: Uploaded images not showing

by sean monaghen -
Yep the picture link works, it just tends to sometimes download the picture or open in a new window. I have embeded pictures in to assignments and into the directions for the workshop.

Mainly I want the picture that the student uploads to show on the workshop peer evaluation screen so they do not have to switch between windows to evaluate the image.

Thanks for checking.