Dataform branch stable 35

Dataform branch stable 35

by Anu Laitakari -
Number of replies: 5

HI,

Has anyone used the GitHub stable branch 35? Is it working as intended?

We still have the 33 version on a 3.5 Moodle installation and I would like to upgrade as I understand that there have been some changes to the plugin. 

Any info would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Anu

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anu Laitakari

Re: Dataform branch stable 35

by Janette Dimitrova -

I have that exact predicament. Is this still being maintained? If not, is there a replacement other than the core Database module?

In reply to Anu Laitakari

by Hartmut Scherer -
Hi Anu,

I use the Dataform module (version 3.3.2 - 2017051502) in Moodle 3.6.4 mainly as a journal activity and group peer review. So far I couldn't figure out in the group peer review activity how students will receive a notification after I have graded their review (phase 2). Other than this I haven't encountered any problems with the Dataform module (version 3.3.2) in spring 2019.

I couldn't find the GitHub stable branch 3.5. Can you provide a link to this version?

With kind regards,
Hartmut
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Hartmut Scherer

by REMI PICARD (substitute) -
hi,
did you manage to get the GitHub stable branch 3.5 ?
i use moodle 3.5 too, i need to test dataform + Dataform field access ! i really hope BOTH can work fine on 3.5 moodle !
In reply to REMI PICARD (substitute)

by Anu Laitakari -
Hi Pierre,
The current 3.3.2 version seems to work with our Moodle 35 but there is a problem with the filters. This only applies if you copy the activity in any way including restore and import functions. The activity will break in the copied version if you have a filter in the Dataform.

Anu
In reply to Hartmut Scherer

by Anu Laitakari -
HI Hartmut,
Sorry for not getting back to you with this, It had turned the notifications off. We still have the same version as you and it seems to work ok with a few exceptions to do with filters.
Anu