Plugin Attendance

Plugin Attendance

by Marcos Bronosky -
Number of replies: 3

hello
I use v. 3.5.1, and after installing plugin Attendance ... students do not appear to assign attendance. Any tips?
...a message "You can not export data because there are no students enrolled in the course." when you click on the report..
but are students enrolled in the course

All the Best
Marcos

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marcos Bronosky

Re: Plugin Attendance

by IDS Logic -

1. students do not appear to assign attendance. Any tips?

2.You can not export data because there are no students enrolled in the course." when you click on the report..

Are these separate problems?Please elaborate.

I have used the attendance module and i haven't found any problem as such. May be the session for attendance wouldn't have been set properly. Please login as student and check whether you are able to mark attendance. Then login with teacher and see if teacher is able to mark attendance. If these things are working fine then one can surely export attendances.

You can also have a look at it. https://docs.moodle.org/37/en/Attendance_activity.

In reply to IDS Logic

Re: Plugin Attendance

by Marcos Bronosky -
Thanks for the feedback...
If you can continue trying to help me, thank you very much ...
---
I read again the content of the link that you sent .. step by step and I did not find a difference to what I had done ..
---
Below the img when I try to assign the presence to the students ...
---
I reinstalled the Plugin but to no avail
---
What I found is that the students can not see the activity on the page of the course, even if it is available ... only the Professor has the vision.
----
This plugin is very important for us, since we also use Moodle as a support for face-to-face classes.
All the Best
Marcos
Attachment listapresenca.png