Dependencies check failed for ltiservice_basicoutcomes, dataformat_pdf, theme_classic

Dependencies check failed for ltiservice_basicoutcomes, dataformat_pdf, theme_classic

by New There -
Number of replies: 6

I'm trying to install Moodle 3.6.4+. I have Ubuntu 18.04, apache2, mysql 5.5.

I completed installation (config.php created) until I got this error: Dependencies check failed for ltiservice_basicoutcomes, dataformat_pdf, theme_classic; I checked to see if there are any files with this name (or a similar name) but I couldn't find them. As a result, I installed the tgz for Moodle 7+ and copied from there the missing files, but no change, still have the error.

In the attachment is a screenshot of the error.

Attachment Screenshot_2019-06-10 Installation.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to New There

Re: Dependencies check failed for ltiservice_basicoutcomes, dataformat_pdf, theme_classic

by Jacqui Oldreive -

Did you manage to solve this issue? I am coming up with the same problem.

Thanks.

In reply to Jacqui Oldreive

Re: Dependencies check failed for ltiservice_basicoutcomes, dataformat_pdf, theme_classic

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Those version numbers are for 3.7 not 3.6. Is your page *exactly* the same? Probably best to post it here in case we can spot something.
In reply to Howard Miller

by Jacqui Oldreive -

Yes, it is exactly the same.  

Error

In reply to Jacqui Oldreive

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Ok - what did you do? What version did you upgrade *from*, which one are you upgrading *to* and how did you do it?
In reply to New There

by Ben Pinter -

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone has got the solution?

Thanks

In reply to Ben Pinter

by Jacqui Oldreive -
I figured out what my issue was.. perhaps it will help you? I had restored to a previous backup/version of Moodle and these folders were still there from the 'upgraded' version. I deleted the folders and the site ran fine.

I am still trying to upgrade to 3.7 and am getting a blank screen when I load any page.