I'm happy to announce that a new version of the configurable reports block created by Juan Leyva has been launched!
You can download the new version from https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19707
It fixes some of the issues you've raised since the 3.6.0 CR block was published and also includes some improvements:
- Add a new calculation type: percentage
- Allow userfields to be used more than once in the permissions
- Other fixes and improvements:
- Fix error when using templates
- Fix error when using the Start/End filter
- Fix legacy_polyfill error when running unit tests
- Display custom title for the block
Thanks David (davidpesce), Dimitrii (dmitriim) and all the contributors who have sent several fixes and improvements. Let's continue working on it to make it better day by day (or project week by project week)
See you in Barcelona in November at the MoodleMoot Global!!