Blocks: Configurable Reports
Maintained by Juan Leyva, Sara Arjona Téllez
This block is a Moodle custom reports builder. You can create custom reports without SQL knowledge. It's a tool suitable for admins or teachers.
Configurable Reports 3.7.0
phplint phpcs448 | 115 js40 | 128 css480 | 32 phpdoc1378 | 2 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
- Add a new calculation type: percentage
- Allow userfields to be used more than once in the permissions
- Other fixes and improvements:
- Fix error when using templates
- Fix error when using the Start/End filter
- Fix legacy_polyfill error when running unit tests
- Display custom title for the block
Thanks David (davidpesce), Dimitrii (dmitriim) and all the contributors who have sent several fixes and improvements. And special thanks also to Sander, Moodle HQ and Juan for letting Sara work on this again during the project week.
Moodle 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.0.1 (2016020101)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.