Office 365 plugins Moodle 3.6 support

Office 365 plugins Moodle 3.6 support

by Ben Kahn -
Number of replies: 5

Hi, I am wondering if there is news of 3.6 support for the Office 365/Azure AD set of plugins. From looking at the support page it appears that 3.5 is the latest. I imagine this might work on 3.6 but wonder if there will be updates - seems like this is a little delayed? On on 3.4.x and upgrading to either 3.5 or 3.6 in the coming months.

The plugins currently support Moodle 3.1 through 3.5. Support for newer releases of Moodle typically comes a few weeks after the release.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Ben Kahn

Re: Office 365 plugins Moodle 3.6 support

by Paul F -

+1

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Paul F

by Ben Kahn -
For what it's worth I installed the 3.5 version of several of the O365 plugins on a Moodle 3.6 site running on MAMP as a quick test. They install fine. That's enough for me to move forward with them for further testing on a real dev server for now.
In reply to Ben Kahn

by Paul F -

Now try and create a OneNote activity.

In reply to Paul F

by Ben Kahn -

I won't be able to test the functionality for a couple of days until I get this set up on my dev server, where I have an Office 365 app configured with the required APIs. Are you seeing an issue? Or just wanting to know if it works.

In reply to Ben Kahn

by Paul F -

Sorry for delay - didn't see this.  OneNote activity appears to be broken since 3.6.