Office 365/Suspended Users

Office 365/Suspended Users

by Doneld Anderson -
Number of replies: 2
Hello,

I am currently using Azure AD and the Office 365 authentication plugin to manage account creation. Users that are no longer with the organization are Suspended. This helps us to maintain training records in case the person comes back, and for reporting purposes. 

Sometimes they return to our organization though, and that is where I run into an issue. It seems like accounts that have been suspended for more than 75 days (roughly, not sure of actual days) are unable to log in even after their suspended accounts are restored. The only thing that I have found to restore their access is to delete the account and set up a new account with the same username and info. Which is fine, though as our organization grows, it will get less possible to do this. Also, deletion removes training records which is no good.

Not even sure where to start on this. Not sure if its something in core moodle and Suspension, or is it something with the Office 365 authentication plugin.

Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Doneld Anderson

Re: Office 365/Suspended Users

by Raymond Reid -

Have you checked the mdl_auth_oidc_token table and delete the row for the unsuspended user?

Office suite 3.6.0.1 fixes this.

We are finding that suspended users are not automatically being unsuspended even though they are active in Azure AD.

Any help much appreciated