Not getting values in 'timestarted' and 'timecompleted' of mdl_course_completion table while completing a course

Not getting values in 'timestarted' and 'timecompleted' of mdl_course_completion table while completing a course

by An sree -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I am beginner in Moodle .I using moodle 3.5 version . I was having the following issue with the course completion.

When a user is enrolled in a course and after running the schedule task 'completion_daily_task' then, mdl_course_completion table is showing a timestamp value in the fields timeenrolled and reaggregate. But even after completing the course the table remains same we are not getting timestamp value at fields 'timestarted' and 'timecompleted'. Can anyone help me to know how/when we will get values in the 'timestarted' and 'timecompleted' fields of the mdl_course_completion table.

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to An sree

Re: Not getting values in 'timestarted' and 'timecompleted' of mdl_course_completion table while completing a course

by Juan José Marchal Gómez -

Hello,

I think I have a similar problem but only with "timecompleted". Although I completed the module, the timecompleted still remains as NULL.

Could you tell me exactly what is the field in application that I should change or modify to modify the timecompleted in table prefix_course_completions?

Thanks in advance.

In reply to Juan José Marchal Gómez

Re: Not getting values in 'timestarted' and 'timecompleted' of mdl_course_completion table while completing a course

by Sooraj Singh -
Hello ,
Did you set the completion criteria for that course ?

To complete a course you have to do two steps
1.enable the completion track in course editing form
2.Set the completion criteria for the course,go to Course administration =>Course completion and then set some completion requirement

if you have already done these steps then just run the Admin cron . you will get the value in timecompleted and also able complete the course.

Regards -
Sooraj Singh
In reply to Sooraj Singh

Hello,

I didn't do the part of the cron. I'm checking this.

The criteria of completing course is done. In application appears the BLOCK completion in green with the content and the quiz completed.

Thanks.

In reply to Sooraj Singh

Hello,

I checked Admin cron, is running but I have a doubt.

What is the task that set the value in the database field "timecompleted" in the table of "completions" because I detected 2 tasks.
Completion mark as started <= This task set the information in "timestarted"?
Calculate regular completion data ? What is doing this?