Hello, I'm simulating the upgrade process from Moodle 3.5.2 to 3.6.2.
This is the steps I follow:
- copy of the production folders moodle (3.5.2) and moodledata
- import of the dump of the production db
- edit of the configuration.php file
- everything works as expected
- rename the moodle folder in moodle_3.5.2
- unzip the new moodle zip
- copy of the theme folder, the images folder and the configuration.php
- set the right ownership of the moodle and moodledata folders
Now if I browse moodle, the error page says that it can't talk to the database. Note that between the 3.5.2 and the 3.6.2 the db is not modified at all.
I attach the error.log of Apache