Labels in the 'CL' and 'SL' graph are not correctly drawn

Labels in the 'CL' and 'SL' graph are not correctly drawn

by Facundo Ortiz -
Number of replies: 3
Hi,
I don't know if this is a bug; so, I tell you if this only occurs to me.
At the surveys graphs, in the 'x' axis, the labels(i.e., the text of the questions) are overlapped between them.
I think it's not a problem of font size or language(perharps my spanish translation is too much long?). It is almost impossible to draw the complete labels in the x axis; I think it must be drawn in an angle of 45 degrees such as the MS Excel graphs do... But does the GD program allow that?
I only put the question, because I don´t know php and gd programming. (and as you can see, my english is a little bad).

Thank you all!

Facundo
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Facundo Ortiz

Re: Labels in the 'CL' and 'SL' graph are not correctly drawn

by Fernando Bernal -
Hello, somebody can help us with this problem?
In reply to Fernando Bernal

by Martin Dougiamas -
Wužiwarjo-wobraz wo Core developers Wužiwarjo-wobraz wo Documentation writers Wužiwarjo-wobraz wo Moodle HQ Wužiwarjo-wobraz wo Particularly helpful Moodlers Wužiwarjo-wobraz wo Plugin developers Wužiwarjo-wobraz wo Testers
It's not possible to tilt the axes using the current graph class.  Someday I want to start using this one instead:  http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/  
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ger Tielemans -

Workaround?
If you change the labels (in the language file?) into shorthands or numbers, you could insert a legenda in the graph-page that explains the numbers in the graph? (popup legenda?)