Labels in the 'CL' and 'SL' graph are not correctly drawn

Labels in the 'CL' and 'SL' graph are not correctly drawn

by Facundo Ortiz -
Number of replies: 3
Hi,
I don't know if this is a bug; so, I tell you if this only occurs to me.
At the surveys graphs, in the 'x' axis, the labels(i.e., the text of the questions) are overlapped between them.
I think it's not a problem of font size or language(perharps my spanish translation is too much long?). It is almost impossible to draw the complete labels in the x axis; I think it must be drawn in an angle of 45 degrees such as the MS Excel graphs do... But does the GD program allow that?
I only put the question, because I don´t know php and gd programming. (and as you can see, my english is a little bad).

Thank you all!

Facundo
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Facundo Ortiz

Re: Labels in the 'CL' and 'SL' graph are not correctly drawn

by Fernando Bernal -
Hello, somebody can help us with this problem?
In reply to Fernando Bernal

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It's not possible to tilt the axes using the current graph class.  Someday I want to start using this one instead:  http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/  
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ger Tielemans -

Workaround?
If you change the labels (in the language file?) into shorthands or numbers, you could insert a legenda in the graph-page that explains the numbers in the graph? (popup legenda?)