Completion for attendance activity

Completion for attendance activity

by Nadine GIBAUD -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

our training centeruses the attendance activity to manage audioconference by groups. Everything is OK for us, except when someone from a group wants to attend to an event for anonther group. But this is not the problem I want to discuss here.

For us, each students needs to attend to a number (12) of attendance to get a badge fot this activity. Fot that I set the statuses with 1.67 points for each attendance so the get get 20 points if they attends all of the audioconference. But the way to set the badge is the completion of the attendance activity, completion that is based only on 'The students must recevie a grade in order to complete this activity'. Why not add a completion based on 'The student must pass the grade in order to complete this activity' ?

And more, when the student assists at the first attendance, the grade report show that the student receives 20 points for this attendance and the global grade for this activity is 20 points.. For me, receiving 1.7 points should be the good points to display.

Is there something I didn't understand or I missed in setting this activity ?

Sorry for my English, I'm a french lady.

Nadine

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nadine GIBAUD

Re: Completion for attendance activity

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Nadine, 

The attendance activity only supports completion by grade - adding support for other completion methods would be nice but would require a developer to spend time adding new completion options to the plugin. If you have internal development capabilities, pull requests against the github repository are always welcome!