login_page_form layout

login_page_form layout

by Tone Engebretsen -
Number of replies: 5

Moodle for School  ver 3.6.1 School
Lokation - MoodleCloud
Theme School

I struggle with the looks of the login page.  I'we got OAuth 2 with Google and Facebook and it works fine, but as you see the buttons is all to the right in the screen. I would like to have a login page like the picture number 2 (Moodle Comunity site)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tone Engebretsen

Re: login_page_form layout

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I didn't think you could customise a Moodle Cloud site as some features are disabled.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Tone Engebretsen -

Yes it is.

But I tought this moodle communities is on Moodle Cloud and it looks great here. Maybe it is the theme school that makes it wrong?

It shows perfectly on a mobile screen, the buttons shows underneath the text. I've tried to copy the html code for the button and paste it in the text field for self registration but then I got a problem with sesskey.

by Tone Engebretsen -

Sorry, I figure it out. It depends on the themes

When I change the theme to Boost it looks great!

by Tone Engebretsen -

On the other hand the frontpage in Boost didn't fit my goal so I still will appreciate some suggestion

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You could contact MoodleCloud support or run your own installation and thus have greater control over it.