Moving SCORM player upwards inn Fordson theme

Moving SCORM player upwards inn Fordson theme

by Bodapati Sridhar -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I am using the Fordson theme in my Moodle 3.5 based site.

My users are facing a problem when they are using SCORM activities (built using Articulate Storyline).

The submit button is not visible unless they scroll down. This means that for each question they have to scroll up and down.

I have noticed that a lot of space is taken up by the theme with the course title, breadcrumbs and white space. If these could be decreased/removed, I think the need for scrolling can be eliminated.

I tried pasting the CSS ideas given at https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=356389 but there was no change.

I tried pasting the below text in the raw SCSS area in the Colors settings of FOrdson theme, but there is no change (didnt know where else to paste)

/* Tighten up the header */

#page-header  .card-block { padding: 0.1rem 1.25rem; }

#page-header .breadcrumb-nav .breadcrumb { margin-bottom: 0; } 

#page-header .btn { margin-top: -4px } /* Tighten up the header edit button a little*/

#page-header .breadcrumb { padding: 0.5rem 0.1rem; margin-bottom: 0.1rem; } /* Adjustment for general purpose card-block change above */

/* Pull course content up a bit */

#learningcontent { margin-top: 20px !important; }

I think i need help with what has to be pasted and where it has to be pasted in the Fordson settings page.

Attachment SCORM player location problem.jpg
Average of ratings: -