Assistance with Competency Reporting with Linked Assessments

Assistance with Competency Reporting with Linked Assessments

by Steyn Grobler -
Number of replies: 1

Hi there,

I am interested in building a custom report that reports on each student's results in terms of their learning plan. From what I have seen, the standard reports available only indicate whether a competency has been completed - not the result attained and the relevant, specific assessments that are linked to each competency.

Attached, I have provided a screenshot from the competencies screen. There, one can see which assessments have been linked to each competency. I would like to know where that information is stored on the Moodle database. Since I have records of the assessment items as well as the students' grades, I simply need to connect these records to the relevant competencies so that I can organise my report accordingly.

After scouring my Moodle database, and the Moodle forums, to no avail, I thought perhaps I should pose the question here. I simply cannot find a common denominator between the various grade items and the associated competency.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Steyn

Attachment Competency Framework with Linked Assessments.png
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Steyn Grobler

Re: Assistance with Competency Reporting with Linked Assessments

by Damyon Wiese -

They are stored in the "competency_modulecomp" table which links a competency to an activity module and defines what should happen when the activity module is completed.