Survey research

Survey research

by Tchello Kasse -
Number of replies: 5

Hello, dear Moodlers,

I am happy to join you on this platform. I am a researcher for a Master degree. So I would like to share with my online questionnaire. Your responses will be very helpful!

(Edited by Mary Cooch  to remove the survey link on request of the poster- original submission Saturday, 29 December 2018, 1:54 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tchello Kasse

Re: Survey research

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there smile It might be helpful if you could give some context/background to your survey so that people are not clicking on an unknown link, uncertain where they are goingwink

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Tchello Kasse -
Hello, you are right. Thank you for advice!

Well, as a researcher, my research is to know teachers' perceptions, beliefs, confidence and attitudes in using Moodle. The questionnaire is addressed to any teacher who has experienced with Moodle.

Does this help?

Thank you 

In reply to Tchello Kasse

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

There is a major problem with question i of your survey. More than likely, anyone going to your survey from this link in moodle.org is employed full time and making much more per month than the highest bracket you have listed. About the only people I know making less than $400 per month, are students, working only part time jobs.

In reply to AL Rachels

by Tchello Kasse -

Hello, 

You are right. Thank you for this remark. I already corrected it, please go onsmile

Regards!