No checkboxes on Data Requests page

No checkboxes on Data Requests page

by Peter Diedrichs -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

I'm trying out the new data privacy plugin (3.4.5) but have no checkboxes to select requests to confirm. Anyone know what to do?

no checkboxes

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Diedrichs

Re: No checkboxes on Data Requests page

by Andrew Lyons -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Peter,

In the version of the tool in Moodle 3.3 - 3.5 the workflow is:

Request raised (Pending) => Cron runs to find where data is (Pre-processing) => Awaiting approval => Privacy Officer approves (Approved) => Cron runs to process request (Processing) => Done (Download ready or Deleted)

You're at that first step and need to run Cron.

Note: This behaviour will change in Moodle 3.6 and we will stop performing the Pre-processing. Requests will jump straigh to the Awaiting approval stage.

Andrew

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Peter Diedrichs

Re: No checkboxes on Data Requests page

by Alex Sandu -
When I run the cron from CLI and there is a request to delete personal data, the is_course_context_expired_or_unprotected_for_user (\context $context, \stdClass $user)  function raise an exception right after the call is_fully_expired () function (moodle/admin/tools/dataprivacy/classes/expired_contexts_manager.php line 926 )

Call to a member function is_fully_expired() on null

That's what I did:  I inserted immediately after line 925 in the file "moodle / admin / tools / dataprivacy / classes / expired_contexts_manager.php"

if (is_null($info)) return false;
and I run the cron.

Is really a bug or the database is corrupted?