Customising Feedback according to the Student's Mark/Grade

Customising Feedback according to the Student's Mark/Grade

by Poonam I Dadlani -
Number of replies: 1

Dear Support Community, 

I would like to be able to customise the "Feedback" ( that's the column to the right of "Review" )  and if possible , "overall feedback" according to the student's grade( although , be definition I think it would not be possible to customise "overall feedback") 

Presently, the student receives the same feedback regardless of their Mark/Grade. I would like to give students different Feedback, according to the Mark/Grade .  

I've been going around in circles on this forum and on my site, so I would really appreciate guidance on this step.  I'm using moodle cloud version 3.5. 

Thank you in advance

Warm regards, 

Poonam 

Attachment Screenshot 2018-11-16 16.46.44.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Poonam I Dadlani

Re: Customising Feedback according to the Student's Mark/Grade

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there. FIrst of all I think you are talking about feedback in a Quiz (and not the survey-like feedback activity) so I am going to move your post to the Quiz forum. Secondly,  you can add feedback according to grades in the section in the Overall feedback section, as you mentioned in your post. See this direct link to  the Overall feedback section which is in the Quiz settings page.