LDAP authentication error

LDAP authentication error

by Mustafa Hassan -
Number of replies: 4

I install  Moodle 3.5.3+ in ubuntu 18 and PHP 7.0 LDAP , all ports open as we install another moodle on another server and working fine with the active directory it give the error

LDAP paged results not supported (either your PHP version lacks support, you have configured Moodle to use LDAP protocol version 2 or Moodle cannot contact your LDAP server to see if paged support is available.)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mustafa Hassan

Re: LDAP authentication error

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Well, first off, it looks like you have a typo in your server name.  con instead of com

If that is not the problem - can you connect to the server?  What happens when you check connection?  

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Mustafa Hassan -

it is com not com because the text box edge. and it is working for another moodle server

by Mustafa Hassan -

when I check connection give me the error

LDAP paged results not supported (either your PHP version lacks support, you have configured Moodle to use LDAP protocol version 2 or Moodle cannot contact your LDAP server to see if paged support is available.)

by Mustafa Hassan -

It is working now, I create new user for binding with new password I don't know why but it's working.