Submissions to different teachers

Submissions to different teachers

by Moritz Twente -
Number of replies: 1

Hello everyone,

in my course, there are nineteen students and about five to seven teachers. Every student has to submit different reports through the Submissions activity. But they have to submit to different teachers.

Say, Student A has to submit his report to Teacher 1, Students B and C submit to Teacher 2, Student D submits to Teacher 3.

Students and teachers are not supposed to see the others' submissions and all teachers should only get notified if the student they are responsible for has submitted his*her report. What is the best way to do this through moodle?

In the beginning, I created a group for each student/teacher-pair and set the submissions to be visible to the corresponding group only. But I that was quite a mess to create that many groups. So I created nineteen Submission Activities and used Access Restrictions to make them visible only to the student and teacher that are supposed to be able to view that submission activity. This looks quite messy as well.

Is there some kind of easy solution I am missing?

Thanks in advance,

Moritz

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Moritz Twente

Re: Submissions to different teachers

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I assume you mean the Assignment activity.

I can't think of any way other than groups. That kind of thing is what groups are for.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)