Problem with course backup an duplicating content after migration to new server

Problem with course backup an duplicating content after migration to new server

by Frank Wittemeier -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I migrated moodle 3.5.2 to an new server, changed the settings in config.php (database, URL etc.) and changed the URL in the database with the /admin/tool/replace/index.php script. I can login an use moodle.

But I can‘t duplicate material or activities an I can‘t make a backup of a course (blank page).

When duplicating material or an activitie I get an overlay with undefined and an error in the console for the file:

/lib/ajax/service.php?sesskey=Ll4E9bKBDH&info=core_course_edit_module

{"error":"Fehler in der Kodierung gefunden, den nur ein Programmierer korrigieren kann: Invalid json in request: Syntax error","errorcode":"codingerror","stacktrace":null,"debuginfo":null,"reproductionlink":null}

Server ist Ubuntu 18.04, apache 2.4, php 7.2

I can‘t find the error, thanks for help

Frank

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Frank Wittemeier

Re: Problem with course backup an duplicating content after migration to new server

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Switch on Debugging (up "full"), do it again, check your web server's error log.

In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Problem with course backup an duplicating content after migration to new server

by Frank Wittemeier -

Yes, that was the kick in the ass I needed wink It was a PHP error in an activity I installad to test it and show it to some teachers.

Thanks for the help (next time I will try it myself)

Frank