Badges and SCORM Packages

Badges and SCORM Packages

by Sarah Cluderay -
Number of replies: 2

Hello

We have a single SCORM activity and we want to apply a badge to it. Does anyone know how to run a report on badges to show SCORM activity completion or is there a better way to track SCORM activity completion? I've looked at the reports in Course Administration but I can't tell if the Activity Completion report just show who has accessed the SCORM activity as opposed to who has actually completed it all the way through?

New to Moodle so any help appreciated!

All the best

Sarah

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah Cluderay

Re: Badges and SCORM Packages

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

What is the SCORM activities - condition setting?

Grade passed = 70, 80, 100? With a corresponding condition setting in the published content file.  

Or is it "viewed", which would allow a student to open and close the content.

In reply to Sarah Cluderay

Re: Badges and SCORM Packages

by Larry Richmond -

Would like to share that with SCORM packages we have been successful in applying badges but not with the completion criteria (shown below).  There are about five different criterion that can be used. We have been successful with when a student fills out certain fields in their profile, and when they have completed certain other badges.  However, we want to award badges upon completion and that is not working.

We have been successful with awarding a certificate upon completion of the SCORM package.

If anyone out there can shed some light on why this is not working with the badges, I would be deeply grateful!

Attachment criteria.PNG