Was MDL-59813 fixed in 3.4

Was MDL-59813 fixed in 3.4

by Graham Stone -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Testers

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong location but just wondering if https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-59813 which has now been fixed was ever fixed for 3.4 as i've got a client using 3.4 that has this problem and would like it fixing so before I look at costing some development work to fix I wanted to check if there is a version of 3.4 with this already fixed.

Many Thanks, 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Graham Stone

Re: Was MDL-59813 fixed in 3.4

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

If you look at the tracker it states 'Fix Version/s: 3.5' and it is an improvement so if there was a M3.4 version then there would have to be a back-port tracker issue which would be linked on MDL-59813.

BTW, just type 'MDL-59813' and the forum code will automatically link to tracker issues rather than putting the full URL.

In reply to Graham Stone

Re: Was MDL-59813 fixed in 3.4

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, 

I have just looked at this and it should have been backported as from a Themes point of view it would have been classes as a Bug if I was fixing it. 

For what it's worth, perhaps it might be a better option to get your client to upgrade to 3.5 which will give them that fix.

Alternatively the fix itself is easy enough to do just a matter of changing a few words, as seen in the image below. Piece of cake really!

Cheers Mary