Show pdf File after submitting Quiz

Show pdf File after submitting Quiz

by Daniel Duenner -
Number of replies: 1

Hello 

I'm using moodle 3.5.2 and I'd like to show a pdf file, after a student has finished a moodle quiz. 

The quiz contains 3 Essay question types. The students has to fill out the 3 open questions and after that he/she can download a pdf file. 

The idea behind it: The pdf contains the solution for the quiz and in the feedback field the soluation is also given. But to store the solution in their personal folder, they can easily download the pdf file, without the need to copy-paste all the solution in the feedback field to a word file.

I tried to do this with Activity Completion, but in this case the student has only to open the quiz and already sees the pdf with the the solution. I'd like to share the solution only when they have finished the quiz. But as this is a self-studying sequence, they have to correct the quiz by themselves. 

Any suggestions? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Duenner

Re: Show pdf File after submitting Quiz

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Use the 'Overall feedback' in the quiz settings. You can insert a link there, which goes to the PDF file. (In the text edtior, click the Link button, then Browse repositories...)