Your messages are temporarily unavailable due to upgrades in the messaging infrastructure. Please wait for them to be migrated.

Your messages are temporarily unavailable due to upgrades in the messaging infrastructure. Please wait for them to be migrated.

by Sya Rahim -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I keep getting this notification: 

I have already run the cron. But, the message is still there. 

Anyone can share what else can I do to resolve this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sya Rahim

Re: Your messages are temporarily unavailable due to upgrades in the messaging infrastructure. Please wait for them to be migrated.

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

If you ignore than guy being all frustrated and horrible, you might find this discussion useful - https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=370876

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Your messages are temporarily unavailable due to upgrades in the messaging infrastructure. Please wait for them to be migrated.

by Sya Rahim -

Thank you, Howard. I will try that solution. approve

In reply to Sya Rahim

by Sya Rahim -

I have tried it. The message is still there.