Absentee Report

Absentee Report

Babaso Aldar -
Atsakymų skaičius: 7
Dear All,

I am unable to create the Absentee Report. I am Using Moodle 3.5. On Absentee Report, It shows Nothing to display.

How to generate this report?

Įvertinimų vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Babaso Aldar

Re: Absentee Report

Dan Marsden -
Core developers paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Peer reviewers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Plugins guardians paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis Translators paveikslėlis

The Absentee report uses the configuration in the "warnings set" tab - you need to create a warning level there (set to not e-mail students if you just want it to show in the report.)

Atsakymas į Dan Marsden

Babaso Aldar -

Thanks for replying,

It means in the "Warning set" tab, If I not set "Email user" then only Absentee Report get generate right?

Thanks.

Atsakymas į Dan Marsden

Madhu Madaram -

Hi Dan!

When we disabled warning level set to not e-mail students, the Absentee Report tab is not being shown.

Please suggest!!!

Atsakymas į Madhu Madaram

Dan Marsden -
Core developers paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Peer reviewers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Plugins guardians paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis Translators paveikslėlis

If you are talking about the admin-level setting to enable/disable warnings - you will need to have this enabled to view the abstee reports.

Atsakymas į Dan Marsden

Madhu Madaram -

Hi Dan!

Hope you are doing great!

Could you please help me with an issue in Moodle?

Actually, I am trying to pull the Overall Attendance/Absent Report of all Students site-wise in all Courses at once, but in vain.

I have tried the following.
1) Attendance Block
2) Configurable reports

I am unable to find any help from the forum!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,
Maddy

Dan Marsden -

I haven't seen anyone recently post a sql report query or plugin that achieves what you are looking for. 

You may need to find someone with the ability to write and understand SQL reports and has some time available to help you.

Wei Cai -

Hi Maddy,

Have you found any solution to the export all users/courses at once?

I am working on something similar also. I need all users/courses under one category.

Thank you,

Wei