Absentee Report

Absentee Report

by Babaso Aldar -
Number of replies: 7
Dear All,

I am unable to create the Absentee Report. I am Using Moodle 3.5. On Absentee Report, It shows Nothing to display.

How to generate this report?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Babaso Aldar

Re: Absentee Report

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

The Absentee report uses the configuration in the "warnings set" tab - you need to create a warning level there (set to not e-mail students if you just want it to show in the report.)

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Babaso Aldar -

Thanks for replying,

It means in the "Warning set" tab, If I not set "Email user" then only Absentee Report get generate right?

Thanks.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Madhu Madaram -

Hi Dan!

When we disabled warning level set to not e-mail students, the Absentee Report tab is not being shown.

Please suggest!!!

In reply to Madhu Madaram

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

If you are talking about the admin-level setting to enable/disable warnings - you will need to have this enabled to view the abstee reports.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Madhu Madaram -

Hi Dan!

Hope you are doing great!

Could you please help me with an issue in Moodle?

Actually, I am trying to pull the Overall Attendance/Absent Report of all Students site-wise in all Courses at once, but in vain.

I have tried the following.
1) Attendance Block
2) Configurable reports

I am unable to find any help from the forum!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,
Maddy

by Dan Marsden -

I haven't seen anyone recently post a sql report query or plugin that achieves what you are looking for. 

You may need to find someone with the ability to write and understand SQL reports and has some time available to help you.

by Wei Cai -

Hi Maddy,

Have you found any solution to the export all users/courses at once?

I am working on something similar also. I need all users/courses under one category.

Thank you,

Wei