Manually grading a Quiz shows submissions from students that are no longer in the course

Manually grading a Quiz shows submissions from students that are no longer in the course

by Samuli Karevaara -
Number of replies: 2

Using Moodle 3.3.6: Manually grading a Quiz shows submissions from students that are no longer in the course. Those students were on the course earlier, and their submissions were not graded. Not though the students have been removed ffrmo the course their submissions still show up in the manual grading view. The submissions themselves are not visible when viewing the Quiz report. The students are not visible in any other place in the course than the manual quiz grading view.

I tried searching these forums + the tracker for this issue, but didn't find anything. If this is a known issue, I would appreciate the Tracker link.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Samuli Karevaara

Re: Manually grading a Quiz shows submissions from students that are no longer in the course

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You observation is correct. The manual grading report does not consider which users are enrolled, and which are not, when presenting attempts to be manually graded. It just includes all quiz attempt.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Manually grading a Quiz shows submissions from students that are no longer in the course

by Samuli Karevaara -

Thanks for the reply, Tim! I wonder if this should be changed, as other modules (if I understand correctly) don't show the submissions for the unenrolled users.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)