Issue with manual enrollment in Moodle 3.5

Issue with manual enrollment in Moodle 3.5

by Beatrice Dupuy -
Number of replies: 2

I have been trying to enroll students in a course using the 'Enroll Users' button under Participants. When I click on the 'Enroll Users' button, the page turns black and I have no idea why. I cannot therefore use this to enroll users. The only way I have been able to enroll users is by using the 'Enrollment methods' from the gear menu under Course administration > Users in the Administration block using the 'Enrol users' icon in the edit column opposite manual enrollment. Any idea why this is happening?

Also under Participants, I am wondering why letters under first name and surname appear vertically and not horizontally like I have seen elsewhere in Moodle 3.5 demos. I have to scroll all the way down to see the table of enrolled users. See image attached. 

Attachment screenshot.jpeg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Beatrice Dupuy

Re: Issue with manual enrollment in Moodle 3.5

by Renaat Debleu -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Probably your problem is caused by a theme error. 

You can check this by enabling $CFG->allowthemechangeonurl Next open your participants url with an extra parameter: https://your.url/user/index.php?id=2&theme=clean If the problem is gone, you have to review your theme, if not, start digging in your enrollment plugins.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)