Fix Quiz feedback (overview)

Fix Quiz feedback (overview)

by moath malkawi -
Number of replies: 1

Hello Everyone, 

I hope that I will find someone able to help me in this issue, I actually want to ask two things and I hope there is an answer for them, the first important thing which is: 

-When I create quiz in the  my site and let the  students access it they have  faced a weird problem I don't know how to  fix it indeed! 

So basically the problem is like this once the student submit the answers after finishing the quiz and wait to see the results of the quiz the site keep loading the page and without responding any result so he had to exit the  web browser and enter to the site again to see the results and the grade. 

I tried to check the settings of the quiz in the site but it seems everything is normal so I don't what to do in this case and this problem is so annoying actually !!! 

* please if you know how to fix it let me know as soon as possible . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second issue is how I can make sure that if more than 300 users are taking the quiz at the same time and the site is keep working fine without lagging or the size of php get full 

Do I need to follow some steps or  is there any way to test my site by let a fake users taking the test ? 

Thanks in advance 

Moath 

Average of ratings: -