Scorm cannot load in moodle mobile app 3.5.1

Scorm cannot load in moodle mobile app 3.5.1

by Maddy Fu -
Number of replies: 4

I have publish articulate storyline 3 in 360 version using scorm 1.2 and just tracking on page. File size around 5.6MB and moodle server is 3.5+ and moodle mobile app use is 3.5.1 and ipad mini with IOS 11.4.1.

It just load a white screen with index_IMS written on top as shown in the attach picture below, any one know why is this so?

As I have create another scorm file earlier using articulate storyline 3 in 360 version and scorm 1.2 and also tracking page and the file size is 896KB. The mobile app with same device can launch it.

I could launch both courseware in browser version.

Is there a limited to certain size? Anyone know what the error or limitation?

Attachment IMG_0001.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Maddy Fu

Re: Scorm cannot load in moodle mobile app 3.5.1

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Maddy,

Unfortunately I can't answer your questions, however I've moved your post to the Moodle for mobile forum where hopefully a Moodle app expert can help you.

In reply to Maddy Fu

by James Hamilton -

Hi, this sounds like an issue we faced with Storyline creating an additional 'launch' button. You should make sure to uncheck  'Launch player in new window (creates launch page)' in the player settings on Storyline. This post on their documentation was useful to us: https://community.articulate.com/series/74/articles/articulate-storyline-360-user-guide-how-to-change-the-browser-settings-and-player-size#new-window

In reply to James Hamilton

by Maddy Fu -

Thanks James, It work. I have tried. So is the same issue that need to remove the setting.