Plugin for producing a customized document (e.g. MS Word) for individual students based on Gradebook scores?

Plugin for producing a customized document (e.g. MS Word) for individual students based on Gradebook scores?

by Anthony Crooks -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all:

I've looked back over the past year's posts in this subsection of the forum, and I've searched somewhat online but I can't seem to find an answer to the following question:

Is there a Moodle plugin for producing a customized document (e.g. MS Word) for individual students based on their Gradebook scores?

I do understand how to:
Step 1: export selected grades from the Moodle Gradebook into an MS Excel workbook, and then
Step 2: create a customized MS Word document
Step 3: use Mailings > Start Mail Merge  in MS Word to create a Mail Merge document with fields from the Excel workbook (from Step 1)
Step 4: finalize the process with Mailings > Finish & Merge in MS Word to produce individual student reports.

However, my colleague and I are wondering if there is plugin that eliminates the above steps and simply allows for the production of a customized document for students that shows their grades straight from Moodle.

Any ideas, or are we asking for too much? ;)

Thanks!