Grades not working!! Please Help :(

Grades not working!! Please Help :(

by Amba Ilondo -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I am sorry if this post is long but I am having some difficulties with Moodle 3.4. I set up various courses on Moodle with no problem.

I want to be able to automatically give a grade to course whenever a user completes a course.  Which means when they complete every sections of the course they can receive a grade for regardless if there is an assignment or quiz.

First, of it is this messages on the right. Course completion status- it says completion is no enabled for this course. What am I missing?

Second, Assignments- under the topic/section I have added an assignment so that I can give a grade. However, I am not able to give a grade as I am seeing this message below that the assignment is not graded! Which is confusing me!

On the dashboard, the course shows as 100% completed which to me it indicated that I or the users has completed the course.

However, on the completion progress details under status it shows not yet started??? Please help!! I have tested this multiple times. I just want to have students go in read the materials,  and click on completion box and then receive a grade for it. It that possible?