When I try to add a new glossary I get the following error message

When I try to add a new glossary I get the following error message

by Runy Calmera -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I have the latest language pack installed

I unzipped all the files correctly.

However when trying to add a new module I get an error message and at the bottom some of the fields are blurred. See attached file.

The error message

Fatal eror: Call to undefined function: print_grade_menu()

In /home/calmera.nl/public_html/moodel/mod/glossary/mod.html on line 354

Runy

Can anyone help?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Runy Calmera

Re: When I try to add a new glossary I get the following error message

by Williams Castillo -
Hi,

Can you post the message as an image or as a PDF? I'm a bit paranoic about viruses... sad

Anyway... This error is strange, I think... Try to edit a forum and let me know if you got the same error.

Just in case: Did you went to the admin section after copied/unzipped those files?

Will
In reply to Williams Castillo

by Runy Calmera -

Williams, thanks for the quick reply

Here is the message as an image. It shows the bottom of the error message. (When you try to add and define a new glossary). He, and don't worry, I don't dare to carry viruses around here big grin.

Yes, I went straightly to the admin, saw all the sql (creating databases running). And finally saw the new glossary module. I didn't edit any settings. The problems starts when I try to add my first glossary in a course.  Then I get the two screens.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks

Maybe it is related to this post? http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=3716

Attachment Errormessagebottom.jpg
In reply to Runy Calmera

by Williams Castillo -
That's part of the problem.. You must upgrade your language packs in order to avoid those missing strings.

However, that's not the main problem... Tell me... Can you edit a FORUM without problem or do you get the same error?

In reply to Williams Castillo

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Yes, it almost looks like Runy is not running Moodle 1.1 or later ,,,
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Runy Calmera -

Yes, Martin, you are right!

I downloaded Moodle 1.1.1. but only installed it on my test server. "Forgot" to install it on Production. And those problems were in the Production site. Oops, sorry.

After using the latest english language package (of 21 of November), I don't get errors anymore. Thanks, it's solved.

I really like this module! And thanks to you guys for being so active. You answered my question in just one day, Incredible!!!!!

Runy