Duplicating a Week

Duplicating a Week

by Annie Guetschow -
Number of replies: 4

Moodlerooms 3.3 MP2 (Build: 20180412)

Is there a way to duplicate all the content contained in an entire week at once?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Annie Guetschow

Re: Duplicating a Week

by Annie Guetschow -

Maybe I just need help enabling the MASS ACTIONS BLOCK.  Is there any literature on how to get that block to appear?

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

If you've added it to the course it only appears while course editing mode it turned on.

If you haven't added it to the course, turn course editing on and you will see a new block called "Add a Block" -- it will have a drop down list and you should see Mass Actions there. You'll need to add it course by course.

In reply to John Provasnik

by Annie Guetschow -

Thank you so much for your response.    I do have the Add a Block block, however, I do not have Mass Actions in the list.   I am attaching the list of the actions I see in the Add a Block list.

Is this something the site administrator needs to enable?  Where/How do I do that?  I am the site administrator.

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Yes — what appears in that list of blocks to add is controlled by the site admin. You as a teacher would need the permission to ‘add’ that specific block. 

Now, if your site admin was to add the block themselves to your course (instead of giving teachers that permission) then you CAN still use it once it is added.