Adhoc task failed

Adhoc task failed

by John P -
Number of replies: 0

Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this issue.  I've got a few old quizzes which I created as tests which I thought I'd deleted but which are still showing inside the gradebook.

I understand cron is supposed to clean these up and it is actually running, the only problem is that there is an error.  I think it is caused by the inability for it to create a temporary database table.  I'm using shared hosting so there isn't really anything I can do about this I don't think.  I was wondering if there was a way to manually delete these quizzes?  Possibly by directly editing the DB or moodledata?

If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful!

Adhoc task failed: core_course\task\course_delete_modules,Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: The course module 55 could not be deleted. #0 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php(1041): moodle_database->query_end(false)

#1 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/lib/ddl/database_manager.php(77): mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure('CREATE TEMPORAR...', Array)

#2 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/lib/ddl/database_manager.php(467): database_manager->execute_sql_arr(Array, Array)

#3 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/backup/util/dbops/backup_controller_dbops.class.php(139): database_manager->create_temp_table(Object(xmldb_table))

#4 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/backup/moodle2/backup_stepslib.php(41): backup_controller_dbops::create_backup_ids_temp_table('b175076eb2eb485...')

#5 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/backup/util/plan/backup_execution_step.class.php(34): create_and_clean_temp_stuff->define_execution()

#6 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php(181): backup_execution_step->execute()

#7 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php(178): base_task->execute()

#8 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php(119): base_plan->execute()

#9 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php(322): backup_plan->execute()

#10 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/admin/tool/recyclebin/classes/course_bin.php(125): backup_controller->execute_plan()

#11 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/admin/tool/recyclebin/lib.php(151): tool_recyclebin\course_bin->store_item(Object(stdClass))

#12 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/course/lib.php(1185): tool_recyclebin_pre_course_module_delete(Object(stdClass))

#13 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/course/classes/task/course_delete_modules.php(66): course_delete_module('55')

#14 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/lib/cronlib.php(185): core_course\task\course_delete_modules->execute()

#15 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/lib/cronlib.php(74): cron_run_inner_adhoc_task(Object(core_course\task\course_delete_modules))

#16 /home/sites/xxxxx/public_html/admin/cli/cron.php(61): cron_run()

#17 {main}

Average of ratings: -