Export course usage data WITH the users email addresses

Export course usage data WITH the users email addresses

by Dom F -
Number of replies: 0

Hi

I need to EXPORT from a given course the users activity data so I can do some analysis but I only seem to be able to export the following

Here is ONE row. The problem is all students are called the same first name and surname for research anonymity as I assumed the data would be logged against a UNIQUELY identifiable user WITHOUT relying on the first name or surname. ie their EMAIL address.

But where is that email address in the user (sample) data below?

As you can see below,  do I have to create a vastly complex excel formula to drag / extract this ID from the description  column below? Im truly surprised the export doesn't include a dedicated column JUSt giving the user ID (which by the way I need to also somehow work back to the users email address)

ANY help appreciated.... this is TOTALLY weird.

The data comes from this weblink within the course.

moodlesite/report/log/index.php?chooselog=1&showusers=0&showcourses=0&id=113&user=&date=&modid=&modaction=&edulevel=-1&logreader=logstore_standard

Untitled Spreadsheet

Time User full name Affected user Event context Component Event name Description Origin IP address
23/05/18, 13:40 student groupa - Forum: FMP Forum Forum Discussion viewed The user with id '625' has viewed the discussion with id '221' in the forum with the course module id '3178'. web 195.194.86.103

Average of ratings: -